1. Pre-heat plunger with boiling water for 1-2 min in a swirling motion.
Poor out the water after the time has passed.
2. Per cup add 1 tablespoons (10g) of Brew Etc coffee to the plunger.
3. Add just enough warm water to the coffee to cover it and stir the water through the coffee. Let it steep for 2min.
4. Add a cup (250ml) of boiling water per cup of coffee you are making and stir the m
ixture. then place the lid on the plunger.
5. Let the coffee and water mixture steep for 4 min.
After the time has passed slowly press the plunger down for 1-2 min.
6. Pour your Brew Etc Coffee into your favorite cup.
* Add Milk and sugar to taste.